WARNING: 18+ only.

This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

Total Pageviews

Friday 9 March 2012

A long break............

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates in 2012. Been suffering some massive writers block as the odd personal issue.

Thanks to all of you that have asked how I'm going - it really is maaaaasivvly appreciated girls.

Have lots of ideas but cant seem to get them down. Also am struggling with sources for captions atm. Does anyone have any good reliable sources they use? I'm looking to move into more explicit caps but have no idea where to source them!

More updates soon.

Lots of love,


JoJo

1 comment:

  1. Best place Tumblr! but I've been raiding AskEve.com too!

    Those are the best I can think of, good luck with your writer's block. I've been there too, and best advice I can give to overcome it, is to go wild and think of the most silly idea you can think of... then try if that's liked. Most of the time, if turns out to be, not so silly :)

    Hang in there!

    Hugs and Kises Alectra

    ReplyDelete