WARNING: 18+ only.

This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Call Me..........

This is my first new caption in over four years, so here goes........






I always struggle to fit the story in my head onto one page, so though I would try "splitting" a story into 2. I think page 2 works on its own, but Page 1 is a naughty little prequel to the main event. Let me know if you think this works or not.

Argus/Evie, this is dedicated to you. If Its half as good as yours I'll be very happy!

Any feedback - good or bad - from anyone is much appreciated!!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the text on this one, the description was really well done and super erotic. The wicked naughtiness of the transformation really had me going as the shoes took her over and made her into a naughty slut. I liked the changing text colours representing the changing mental struggle in her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a naughty transformation. It's not often you get a guy wearing clothes and changing to fill them out properly, usually the clothes change to match. I love how the elixer is able to seduce people from inside a box while inside a sealed vial!

    ReplyDelete