WARNING: 18+ only.

This site contains sexually explicit material and transgender themes which some may find offensive.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 December 2011

ClubElixer - Siv's Story

Club Elixer claims a new member for its clan. I have a few more of these lined up if people would like me to carry on the story........J has been following Evie's instructions very well!







Any feeback is - as always appreciated. Being a newish capper me realise how important feedback is. Especially when you feed my little mind ideas..

JoJo

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very sexy caption! I'm sure Siv will be a hit at the club.

    The elixer seeping into her from the panties gave me an idea of a girl dressed in clothes infused with elixer. As she bumps and grinds with a guy at the club, the elixer starts to work its magic. She easily seduces him and leads him home, keeping contact with his skin to slowly keep the change going, and later his transformation climaxes as he sucks at her pussy through the panties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic little series. Again your description is hot, vivid and dirty. I bet she's an excellent 'sucker' in every way now.

    I love how the caption is easy to read and naughty, the vivid description in the change is delicious.

    ReplyDelete